Thursday, August 5, 2010

Let's Play! - (sixth installment of Donkey Kong for the GameBoy)



Sorry about the delay in posting "Let's Play!" the past couple of days. We have been experiencing some problems with our internet access. We hope to be back on schedule by the end of the week, in the meantime here's today's episode!
Donkey Kong, a venerable classic known to many and the introduction to two very well known characters in Gaming History, Donkey Kong and Mario. As the classic gamers amongst us will likely already know, this game is only 4 screens long. Sounds a little short doesn't it? Well, I think it needs to be done anyway. I've spent years of my life practicing and perfecting these four screens and damned if I'm not going to make use of my encyclopedic knowledge of how to jump over barrels being thrown at me by a giant monkey that took my woman.





No comments:

Post a Comment